We are looking for a user interface and user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- One or more years of UI/UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for both mobile and web apps
- Expertise in UI/UX software such as InVision, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and like is a must. Basic Sketch and zeplin skills are a plus
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UI/UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be passionate about all things UI/UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.