WE WANT YOU
Send an email to email@example.com with your CV and previous works attached (if available).
Project Manager (1 pax)
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products’ performance.
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
React.js Developer (3 pax)
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including Webpack, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with Next.js is a plus.
- Experience with REST is a plus.
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Node.js Developer (2 pax)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Work with a large arsenal of open source and cutting-edge technologies such as Node.js, MySQL, Docker, Redis ,etc.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience as Backend developers
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a backend programming language (at least one of these: Node.js, PHP, Java, Python)
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles is a plus
- Proficient understanding of the Linux ecosystem and experience with server management is advantage
React Native Developer (2 pax)
- Work as part of a small team to build applications for our clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small , which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Work with modern tools including ClickUp, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- 1+ years of professional experience working with React Native
- 2+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, Java, and Kotlin is a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- Ability to take over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of our clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues